CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm bored...!

I was so bored so i took this test. Matt Saracen from the Friday Night Lights. How i wish this type of guys exist in my life..
When i'm bored, i just keep taking these tests..



This morning, i had Bio test(so gonna fail it), A.maths(i always enjoy amaths class), Chemist(hahaha), Hist(talking instead of finishing my work)...
No afternoon class today but i have so many work to do. i told myself, "C'mon! Start revising!"
I took out my history textbook and start reading. . . About 3 minutes later,
i'm on my laptop. opened one window for blogs. two windows for youtube. one window for email. one window for facebook. plus MSN.
so much for studying...

while writing this post, i was drinking my sixth can of pepsi today.. my blood sugar is high. *this is bad*
ah, i didn't geet to say, "SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!". i'd like to apologize for all my wrongdoings.. and mistakes..big or small. ^-^



i told you i was bored...

>>Song of the day: Leona Lewis - Forgive me

0 comments:

REPLAY .
LINKS .
4H mates , THRICE , sirBio , MID-KNIGHT, 4C criminals , CHEYENNE , kinners , nabulique , HannaH , ~Soshified~, vendaeric , orbanrone Nowleroa , Afiqah
 
"