CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My name is. . . Huzaimi?

My english teacher called me for the second time, "Huzaimi"... hahaha.
she combined my name and came out with that... even my SirBio called today called me... "Zuraimi"..
hmm, no comments. i come with a lot of names..
like my cbox name, 'aimziq' and sometimes 'mrs.key'(only i deserve to be call this)...puahaha.
A few months ago, my amaths teacher called me Jessica.. mentang2 lah nama saya akhirnya ada 'sica ziqa sika', Jessica lah tu..

I went to the mall yesterday. Or was it yesterday yesterday.. Anyway, i went to AV's new store..
and i saw the iPod Nano 2nd generation!! aaa..sakit my jiwa when i saw it only cost around $248. Mine cost more when i bought it.
lawa lagi tuu.. More colors and new designs. Dady.. i want it!



Plus, the new iPod touch is in store already.. Dady.. buy me this one too...


>>Song of the day: Girls' Generation - Girls' Generation

0 comments:

REPLAY .
LINKS .
4H mates , THRICE , sirBio , MID-KNIGHT, 4C criminals , CHEYENNE , kinners , nabulique , HannaH , ~Soshified~, vendaeric , orbanrone Nowleroa , Afiqah
 
"