CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

9th March

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby~ it's a love story baby just say yes~
I'm getting bored with the word 'busy' already. I'm really really tired... ooh, i know how to say it in korean, "Pigonhaeyo" . It means "i'm tired". I wish i can lie down and not worry about the world for a minute. Today is 'Maulud Nabi'. No school. I should be happy about it but i'm not.

Also, today is my friend's Hjh Hazimah birthday... and Girls' Generation's leader Kim Taeyeon's birthday. So nice to share your bday with someone famous. I share my bday with no one except for me ex-classmate. T.T
Talking about Girls' Generation... i grabbed most of their pre-debut pics from soshified. Mwahaha...
SNSD leader Kim Taeyeon

YoonA & Seohyun

SNSD's Charming Girl YoonA

Sooyoung & TVXQ's Yoochun

TVXQ's U-KNOW & Sooyoung

TVXQ's Jaejoong & SNSD's Seohyun

SNSD's ice princess & YoonA

SNSD's youngest Seohyun
And do y'know AF as in Akademi Fantasia. The seventh season has just started. They made me watch it... Gahh. it's so boring boring boring and... lame. I rather watch something else like... American Idol. Yeahhh~

Song of the day>>> Taylor Swift - LoveStory

0 comments:

REPLAY .
LINKS .
4H mates , THRICE , sirBio , MID-KNIGHT, 4C criminals , CHEYENNE , kinners , nabulique , HannaH , ~Soshified~, vendaeric , orbanrone Nowleroa , Afiqah
 
"