CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

"What if your X wants u back and asks...." tag

tagged by nabulique. =D

"What if your X wants u back and asks...."


1. Why did you let me go?
cause it's time...

2. I still love you.
well, i don't anymore.

3. When did we last talk?
I dunno.

4. Will you go out with me?
No. maybe. no.

6. I cannot keep my promise to you.
I know. you suck at it.

7. My friends say we don't look good together..
then why did we date...?

8. You have changed.
that's good. isn't it?

9. Can we get back together?
should we get back together?

10. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else.
Let's don't go there.

11. Don't you realize? You were the one who hurt me!
you really think so..?

12. how can u forget our memories??
it's hard but time will wash them away.

13. I will always love you.
i thought we're not together anymore.

14. Would you die for our love?
i don't feel so anymore.

15. You jump, i jump..remember?
if u jump... you jump Alone!

16. Kiss me to break the curse if i sleep for a hundred years.
oh c'mon...

17. Whats the difference between me and Him.
you don't need to know...

18. I saw you last night with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
So...?

19. Without me, your life wouldn't be complete.
that's crap. i don't live for you.

20. Why are you doing this to me?
do what? stop hurting yourself.

0 comments:

REPLAY .
LINKS .
4H mates , THRICE , sirBio , MID-KNIGHT, 4C criminals , CHEYENNE , kinners , nabulique , HannaH , ~Soshified~, vendaeric , orbanrone Nowleroa , Afiqah
 
"