CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I can't wait for tommoroooooooow~~~
Wahh i'm addicted to Hey Monday's How You Love Me Now Song... i thought i'd never listen to any english song no more but here i am replaying it.

Today, i can't wait for tommorow. apakan? my sis is coming home. Yeay i miss her like crazy...only god knows how lonely i am in my room when she left. T.T
At night, all i can think of is... "YoonA... Oh YoonA.. i never knew ur neck is that long until the netizens said so...was it photoshopped? Ah, lemme get my ruler and measure it for ya..."
but hey i'm counting down the hours...

While i'm down in Shinning Town SHINee forum i grabbed their photos when they were in Thai... to my surprise i didn't grab any of my almighty Key and leader Onew's. Sorry sorry sorry sorry baby~

It should have been "Taemin Noemu Yeppeo~"

JongHyun~

Minho. he is indeed a very handsome model. ^-^
Song of the day>>> Hey Monday - Set Off

0 comments:

REPLAY .
LINKS .
4H mates , THRICE , sirBio , MID-KNIGHT, 4C criminals , CHEYENNE , kinners , nabulique , HannaH , ~Soshified~, vendaeric , orbanrone Nowleroa , Afiqah
 
"