CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

15 November

This post is for 15th Nov 08.
I was in a very good vain mode. Morning till afternoon, all i do was photoshoot session. I wish i could post some pictures but i didn't have any with me now...

Morning: We have a school trip. A visit actually.As for my class and two other 'N' and 'O', we visited ITB (I.. wait, what does it stands for again.. oh, Institut Teknologi Brunei).
It was so tiring...first, we were told what is ITB..bla,bla,bla.
Then the refreshment...
Then the walking part... most labs and rooms don't have air-con and we visited lots and lots of machines. Expensive machine! It was tiring... tiring... tiring...
but overall it was fun cause i spent my time with my mates and ITB is interesting!

Afternoon: Practice perfomance. Tired... continued taking photos. I love taking photos...hehehe.

Night: I watched Mnet KM Music Festival Live on gomtv.net. I couldn't believe i watched it live plus the commercial breaks(long long break). My hubby shinee won newcomer award . Ah, it was worthed. i voted them. =)


It was tears of joy but they looked as if someone just died

Song of the day: SHINee - A.Mi.Go

0 comments:

REPLAY .
LINKS .
4H mates , THRICE , sirBio , MID-KNIGHT, 4C criminals , CHEYENNE , kinners , nabulique , HannaH , ~Soshified~, vendaeric , orbanrone Nowleroa , Afiqah
 
"