CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

After exam

YESTERDAY, i ditched tuition class for the first time. Nyahahaha...*evil laugh*
My mum marah pulang but i really need to take sometime off after exams. And yeah, no more tuition class after this.. Free~

TODAY, at school, my mates and i play UNO all day long. haha.
and also heart attacks... no wonder my heart hurts these days.
At home, i'm surfing the net. Youtube. News. Obama. Stalking Wonder Girls.
I'm also watching a new drama on KBS, My Precious You. Lawaaa...

After exam is so much fun. hehehe.

Song of the day: SHINee-A.Mi.Go

0 comments:

REPLAY .
LINKS .
4H mates , THRICE , sirBio , MID-KNIGHT, 4C criminals , CHEYENNE , kinners , nabulique , HannaH , ~Soshified~, vendaeric , orbanrone Nowleroa , Afiqah
 
"