CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

SOSHI-ing

I'm back... after like what, 3 weeks? I was away. Not on honeymoon ofcourse. I was having my exams. I think i did very bad like bad bad! It was a depressing month but some papers were easy like History. History was a piece of cake, a small cute cupcake with a small pink striped candle on it. I blew it out easily!

Now, it's over!! Yeahh. Wait, i want to laugh. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
Okay.

I'm free! *I'm like a bird~~* what should i fill my time with? reading? eating? sleeping? watching TV? or better yet, stalking? sure! let's stalk!
I was on Youtube all day. SOSHI-ing. Yesterday i was soshified and now i'm in a very good stalking mode.
What is soshi? It's a short form for a nine-member girl group(Girls' Generation) which i'm currently stalking. =p


A friend of mine asked which one do i like better, Wonder Girls or Girls' Generation?
Me: Hmm, both!
Friend: you can't choose both. the two groups are rivals!
Me: but both groups have pretty sexy members
Friend: just choose one...
Me: what should i choose based on? talent? looks?
Friend: up to you.
Me: Um.. hmm. oh.. hmm. both!
Friend: choose only one! *annoyed face*
Me: I choose Girls' Generation
Friend: Really? why? i thought both groups have pretty members
Me: that's true. WG have 5 members and GG have 9 members. I mean why should i choose five when i can have nine...*grinning like a gay*

Actually i didn't chose WG over GG.
i just couldn't cause i love both groups! *i want nobody nobody but you!*

0 comments:

REPLAY .
LINKS .
4H mates , THRICE , sirBio , MID-KNIGHT, 4C criminals , CHEYENNE , kinners , nabulique , HannaH , ~Soshified~, vendaeric , orbanrone Nowleroa , Afiqah
 
"