CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

School Olympic


On Tuesday 18 Nov(C Teekah punya b'day), the form 4 had extravaganza end year class performance. My class didn't win but we had fun. I'm glad i was a part of it. Love 4H!
It was also the day when we were promoted to form 5. Bye 4H...

Today was the school olympics. One word-tiring. Tired of running, moving and screaming.
I get tired easily these days.
I think 4M won... congratulations!
And tadi kann.. kami main face deco for our class theme 'rising deceased?'.
it was fun!! but i'll be having nightmares about my mates' faces.

I want to type more but too tired for today...
BTW, Happy Birthday To Cheyenne! I love you, it's true!

Song of the day: Britney Spears - Womanizer

0 comments:

REPLAY .
LINKS .
4H mates , THRICE , sirBio , MID-KNIGHT, 4C criminals , CHEYENNE , kinners , nabulique , HannaH , ~Soshified~, vendaeric , orbanrone Nowleroa , Afiqah
 
"